How To Get To The Plugin Settings
After activating the plugin, add a post or page or edit an existing post
or page.After you have chosen the text you will use for the inline promo, insert
your curser where you would like the promo text to display. Then you
are ready to do the following:
- Click ‘Add Media’ from your post or page
- Select ‘Insert Post Element’3. Click the ‘Inline Promo’ button
Inline Promo Settings
In the Insert Post Element settings, you will find several ways to
customize your promotional text.
- In the Inner Content field, paste or type in the text you are
wanting to highlight with the Inline Promo plugin.
Note: You can use html here.
- In the Top Offset setting, enter the percentage from the top of the
page that you would like displayed before your inline promo text
appears in the page/post. For example, if you enter 75, then the
viewer would have to scroll down 75% of the page before your
promo text appears. Note: The default is 50% from the top if left
- In the Date until visible field, enter the date that you would like
the promo text visible until. For example, if you enter 11/1/15, the
inline promo text will stop displaying on that date.
- In the Box background color field, you can select a color for the
background of the inline promo text box.
- In the Border color field, you can select a color for the border
around the inline promo text box.6. In the Border size field, you can select the thickness of the border
surrounding the inline promo text box.
- In the Border type field, you can select whether you would like
the border solid or dashed.
- After you have completed the settings, click on Insert Element.Inline Promo Text Box Entered
After clicking on Insert Element, you will see the inline promo box
entered into your post or page. Save your post/page.View In Post/Page
Now, preview your page/post to view the Inline Promo text in action.
Scroll down the page and the text will display at the point you have set
for the percentage of offset from the top of the page. The text box will
display up until the date you entered in the date until visible field in